Flying Saucer Nosh
A childhood breakfast favourite of mine. Nowadays a lot of people are too busy or think that not eating breakfast is a good idea. This is not the case as we need the nutrients to give our bodies the fuel to sustain us for the day ahead. If you deprive your body it will only hold on to more until the next time you eat (this is why yoyo dieting never works).
3 medium organic eggs
30ml Arrabawn skim milk
1 tablespoon chopped chives
Pinch of Sea Salt/ground black pepper
4 slices wholegrain brown bread or gluten free bread
50g crumbly goats cheese/cottage cheese/cheddar grated
- Put your egg poacher on low with a knob butter or coconut oil on each to melt.
- Whisk up all the ingredients and toast your bread.
- Pour the mixture between the 4 dishes and cover with lid. Don’t over fill as they do puff up.
- After 7 minutes touch the centre of one and should be firm-not too wobbly!
- Turn out onto your toast and enjoy.